Wednesday, November 20, 2013

AUS.Binch History > Hi I'm Callie

calliemiratana

Hi I'm Callie and my mother's name is Carol Miratana (Binch). She has been trying to locate more of her family. I was hoping to help her to locate them. I think she saw Wayne's contact email but it didn't work. Hope to talk more soon.Callie :-)

calliemiratana

Hi Wayne, I will pass this onto my mum. She will be really happy to talk to you. Callie :-)

carlyse_09

Hi callie and wayne...Seems like the two of you were very good friends..Nice meeting you the two of you.

waynebinch

Dear ArtworksThanks for yojur comments and it is funny in a way because Callie and I are distant cousins yet we have never met and I nonly folund her side of the famikly in Australia through this website.Yours sincerelyWayne Binch

brian cerato

Hi CallieI have you and your mother in my records and also your Aunty's and Uncle John Binch Ernest Cecil Binch B:1920 married c: 1940 Marjorie Simpkins B:c 1924in 1994 I spoke to her her she was 70 years old there were 6 children! 1/ Wilma Binch born 7th june 1940 married Leonard CASEY 2/ Lorraine Binch B: 18 Feb. 1942 3/ Judith BINCH B:March 10 1944 married a Japanese Man had 3 children 4/ Carolyne BINCH B:Feb 3 1946 married Michael MIRATANA 1 child Callie MIRATANA 5/ John BINCH B: 1952 6/ Gene BINCH (adopted) I spoke to Gene (she was very helpful) address 40 Fidge Crs. Breakwater GEELONG 3219 there is more about your grandfather but will not quote the facts until I hear from your Mum.regards Brian

brian cerato

Hi calliejust thought i would write and show how you and William Aurthur Binch (our founding forefather)are related: William Aurthur Binch m Sarah Anne Ryde Had 6 children The 3rd being David William Binch David William Binch m Sarah Anne Hunt Had 8 cjildren The 4th being Albert Binch Albert Binch m:Victoria Eugene Dempsey had 7 children The 3rd being Ernest Cecil Binch Ernest Cecil Binch m:Marjorie Simpkins had 6 children The 4th being Carolyne Binch your MUMas you can see they all had big families back then, and every branch is or will be connected in time!regards Brian

waynebinch

Well done Brian.Wayne Binch

No comments:

Post a Comment