Wednesday, November 20, 2013

General Discussion > Transcribe The History of The Binch-Hunt Generation Brochure

stevebinch

In the "History" section of this website is a scanned copy of The History of The Binch-Hunt Generation brochure. Eventually I will get to transcribing it so that you won't have to download the large PDF file. If there is anyone that would be willing to transcribe it for me, I would greatly appreciate it. If you do choose to do that, just let me know here in this discussion thread and you can email me or post here the transcription. Thanks.Right click -> Save as to download the PDF: [url=http://www.binchfamily.com/history/files/binch-hunt_history_web.pdf][b]Download[/b][/url] (3.1 MB).



stevebinch

I have transcribed the Index and Page One. If anyone would like to transcribe just one page, just pick a page and let me know. Your help will be appreciated.


waynebinch

Dear SteveI think with all the action that has taken place on the website lately that those original notes have nearly become insignificant. It looks likle things are hotting up.Yours sincerelyWayne Binch

No comments:

Post a Comment